An easy summer meal recipe which does not compromise on health and taste:
Summer season is the time of the year, one resist spending too much time in the kitchen as the heat generated during cooking food is often unbearable – this situation calls for easy recipes which requires less time and effort; this summer meal prep is built using the concept of ‘ease’ and has all the important elements for a nutritious meal.
In this summer meal prep, the flavorful veg whole mung beans curry or soup is for saucing the rice or bread; mung beans is considered a summer food for its cooling property. For preparing mung beans curry/soup, the dried green mung beans is soaked in water for approximate 24 hours to sprout – mung beans are good source of vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber and sprouted mung beans contain fewer calories to have more antioxidants and amino acids. The mung bean also known as the green gram or moong, is mainly cultivated in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, China, Taiwan, Korea, South Asia and Southeast Asia.
(Source of Information: Wikipedia)
The another easy dish prepared in this summer meal prep is with chicken meat – this dish is super easy to prepare, and a delight for the taste buds and for the necessary protein content required for a healthy meal.
Summer Meal Prep Idea: Balanced Diet Meal with Mung Beans and Chicken Meat –
The Recipe of Flavorful Mung Beans Curry/Soup:
Quantity of dried green mung beans: approx. 125 gm
- Soak the whole mung beans in adequate quantity of water for approx. 24 hours until it begins to sprout; boil the sprouted mung beans in 4 glasses of water until the beans turn tender.
- Curry paste: Grind slices of a big onion, slices of big tomato, sliced pieces of a green chilli pepper – according to preference of taste, sliced pieces of a generous handful of coriander leaves; grind these ingredients into thick paste using adequate quantity of water.
- Sauté the curry paste, in low heat, in warm, adequate quantity of rice bran oil or any other mild-flavour vegetable oil, until it condenses into thick sauce, smidgen the mix with salt – according to preference of flavour, blend the mixture with ¼ tsp. of turmeric powder,
- Combine the curry paste with the warm mung beans soup and simmer the combination for about 5 minutes.
A mung beans soup/curry with strong flavour of coriander leaves.
Serving size: approx. 6
The Easy Recipe for Protein Food with Umami Chicken Meat:
Quantity of chicken meat: ½ kg. meat
- Marinate the chicken pieces with these ingredients for minimum 10 minutes: ½ tsp. of Kashmiri chilli powder (Kashmiri chilli powder gives food soft red colour with diminutive amount of pungency – you can also opt to use any other chilli powder according to preference of flavour), ¼ tsp of turmeric powder, ½ tsp. of sambhar masala (a flavoursome, non -pungent powdered spice mix); and smidgen of salt – according to preference of flavour,
- Sauté the marinated chicken pieces in adequate quantity of warm, any mild-flavour vegetable oil, blend a tad quantity of water with the mix, cook the chicken pieces until it turns tender and its liquid evaporates.
Moderate-spicy, non-pungent and flavorful chicken meat pieces
Serving size: approx. 2
More → Other Easy Recipes of Delicious Chicken Meat in masalahealth.in:
Wishing You a Wonderful Day