Because of BEETROOT’s nutritional significance, it is a popular root vegetable used in many cuisines around the globe; here are five recipes of beetroot which justifies its nutritiousness along with its deliciousness.
- Both beetroot and egg are source of nutrient choline, a very important and versatile nutrient. I prepared bhurji by amalgamating these two foodstuffs; the recipe: EE(beetroot)G Bhurji
- Beetroot mince when mixed with lemon grass herb and chicken meat flavors for a unique combination, these nuggets are nutritious and flavoursome; the recipe: Beetroot Nuggets
- Beets and carrots have a wide range of health benefits because of their nutritional content, for the filling of this sandwich I have used these two marvellous vegetables; the recipe: The YUMMY Snack
- These beetroot coins has a creamy texture, the flavour of these beetroot nuggets has a combined sweet flavour of the beetroot with the nice rustic-spicy flavour of coriander leaves; the recipe: The Recipe of Delicious Beetroot Coins
- The best side dish during a meal; the recipe: Velvety Beetroot Salad – Easy and Nutritious Side Dish Recipe
Wishing You a Wonderful Day