Chicken eggs are widely used in many types of dishes; egg yolks and whole eggs store significant amounts of protein and choline.
This instant egg curry has the flavour of the popular South Indian and Sri Lankan Tamil cuisine – sambhar, a lentil-based vegetable stew originating from the Indian subcontinent.
The Recipe of Egg Curry:
- Sauté finely sliced pieces of 2 medium onions in warm, any mild-flavour, vegetable oil; smidgen the blend with salt – according to preference of taste,
- Add finely sliced pieces of 2 big tomatoes and mashed pieces of 4 big garlic cloves to the translucent onion mixture.
- Blend the melted mixture with sambhar masala (- entire content of a 10 g packet), ¼ tsp. of turmeric powder, and ¼ tsp. of tikhalal chilli powder for mild pungent flavour – this chilli powder has high level of pungency and gives food bright red colour,
- Combine the mixture with 2 glassful of chicken stock and a handful of finely sliced pieces of coriander leaves,
- Add sliced pieces of 3-4 hard-boiled eggs to the warm curry.
Serving size – Approximately 4
Wishing You a Very Wonderful Day
Egg Recipes in masalahealth.in: