Pasta is mostly made from dough of durum wheat flour which is rich in proteins; the other fact about this foodstuff is that it can be melded with a variety of ingredients according to one’s whims—and the result is sure to be wonderful.
Quantity of dry fusilli/ Rotini pasta: About 250g = 4 cups of dry pasta; cook the pasta according to the package instructions
- Sauté mashed pieces of about 10 garlic cloves in adequate quantity of warm soybean oil,
- Add finely sliced pieces of 7 small tomatoes and finely sliced pieces of 2 hyderabadi green chillies (these chillies are about palm length and slender, they have mild but distinctive pungent flavour) to the blend; and smidgen the mixture with salt – according to preference of flavour,
- Meld 500g of chicken mince with the melted mixture; add finely sliced pieces of 3 small orange carrots and ¼ tsp. of turmeric powder to the mixture,
- Add 4 cheese slices to meld with the warm, cooked mixture,
- Amalgamate the cooked fusilli pasta with the warm mixture.
Serving size: Approximately 3 to 4
Happy Eating ♥