The texture of cooked soya chunks is like cooked soft meat; though flavourless, this spongy chunk excellently absorbs the flavour of the food it is fused with. In this recipe, I decided to merge soya chunks with prawns; and the result was a healthy & tasty combination.
Quantity of soya chunks – one full big cup (about 100g); cook the chunks according to the package instructions (- you can also prefer to take a quick glance at the recipe of The Luscious Pulao or Mouth-watering Soya Chunk)
- Sauté finely sliced pieces of (5 medium) tomatoes in an adequate mix of warm (pasteurized salted) butter and sunflower oil,
- Smidgen the blend with salt – according to preference of taste,
- Pepper the melted blend with 1 tsp. of kashmiri chilli powder and ½ a tsp. of garam masala,
- Add about a handful of prawns (- marinated in 1 tsp. of turmeric powder) to the spicy mix,
- Blend the mixture with adequate quantity of water,
- Add finely sliced pieces of coriander leaves (- a handful),
- Merge cooked and sliced soya chunks with the warm, zesty blend of cooked prawns.
Happy Eating ♥