This recipe is of a spicy blend of paneer (cottage cheese), potato and fresh green peas in the gravy of tomatoes.
Tomatoes are widely known for their outstanding antioxidant content.
- Sauté fine pieces of (4 medium) tomatoes in adequate quantity of mustard oil and smidgen the blend with salt according to your preference of taste.
- Add fresh green peas (about 250g) to the melted tomato blend.
- Add pieces of (4 medium) potatoes to the mixture.
- Add mashed pieces of (10) garlic cloves, a pinch of turmeric powder, a tsp. of kashmiri chilli powder and a tsp. of malvani garam masala to blend with the mixture.
- Combine pieces of paneer (250g) with the cooked mixture.
Happy Eating ♥