In this recipe of carrot bhurji I have merged the benefits of black peppercorns and coconut cream – black peppercorns have an appetizing warm flavour and are known to treat and heal many ailments; and coconut cream is highly nutritious.
- Slightly sauté mashed pieces of garlic cloves in a mix of warm ghee (clarified butter) and vegetable oil.
- Add finely diced pieces of carrot to the warm blend.
- Add freshly ground black peppercorns (or whole black peppercorns) to the mixture.
- Dash the mixture with salt, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Combine the mixture with finely grated shreds of coconut meat.
- Blend adequate quantity of water with the amalgam for the carrot pieces to turn tender.
- Combine the tender pieces of carrot with whisked egg, and cook the mixture in low heat until the mixture gets dried up.
Happy Eating ♥