This is a very fusion recipe, and to cook this fusion food I used a mix of soybean oil and butter; soybean oil is a source of natural antioxidants and butter adds the dash of deliciousness.
- Marinate a handful of prawns with half a teaspoon of turmeric powder. (Optional)
- Cook the (marinated) prawns in adequate quantity of warm soybean oil and butter.
- Grind these ingredients into a smooth thick sauce using water:
- Pieces of (3 medium) onions
- Handful of roasted gram (chickpea) dal
- Chopped pieces of coriander leaves ( according to preference)
- Pieces of a small share of ginger
- Few garlic cloves ( about 5 to 7)
- A green chilli ( – has a very fresh pungent flavour)
- Sauté the thick sauce for few seconds in adequate quantity of warm soybean oil and butter.
- Dash the mixture with salt.
- Amalgamate the cooked prawns and the boiled penne pasta (about 250 g = 4 cups of dry pasta) with the thick sauce.
Serving size: Approximately 3
Wishing You a Wonderful Day