Rice is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world’s human population, especially in Asia.
In this recipe I have tempered steamed rice with reviving flavours,
The Tadka (tempering):
- Sprinkle cumin seeds to the warm vegetable oil.
- Pepper the mixture with chopped pieces of Hyderabadi green chilli (or thick, green chilli pepper or green chilli) and zest it with finely chopped shreds of coriander leaves.
- Dash the mixture with salt and turmeric powder.
- Merge steamed rice with the flavourings.
- Blend the flavoursome rice with cheese (- preferably of your preference).
Happy Eating ♥