Bombay duck is a lizardfish, largely found in the seawater of Mumbai – for this recipe, I have used the sun-dried and thin variant of this fish.
The Recipe …
- Deep fry:
- The fish in vegetable oil till it turns hard and brown.
- Thin slices of potato in the same oil.
- Break the fried fishes into smaller pieces and mix the pieces with finely grated shreds of coconut.
- Spice the mixture with turmeric , chilli & coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Amalgamate the mixture with fried slices of potato.
HAPPY Eating ♥