Buttermilk is a very valuable food for health; I incorporated small black eyed beans with buttermilk to create a delectable curry delight.
- Sauté onion slices in vegetable oil (I had reused the oil used for frying fish, it flavours the curry) until the slices turn delicate.
- Combine the sautéed onion slices with chopped pieces of Hyderabadi green chilli (- has a distinct mild spicy flavour), curry leaves and slices of tomatoes,
- Smidgen the mix with salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Meld the soaked beans with the flavourings.
- Pour sufficient quantity of water over the assortment.
- Once the beans are cooked, add buttermilk to the thick gravy and simmer the blend gently for about 5 minutes.
HAPPY EATing ♥
Such a mouth-watering recipe… thanks for liking my post and bringing me here 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person