Potatoes are a good source of vitamin B6 – a nutrient that plays a vital role in carbohydrate and protein metabolism (… which turns the energy from food into energy our body can use).
The recipe of potato nibbles:
- Stir-fry coarsely mashed pieces of garlic & ginger in ghee (clarified butter) and add turmeric powder.
- Blend the mixture with the boiled potato mash.
- Enrich the mash with chicken shreds and add salt.
- Roll the mixed mash into medium sized round portions.
- Coat the portions with semolina and slightly dip the portions into whisked egg.
- Pan-fry the potato nibbles.
HAPPy EATINg ♥