Beans are one of the nutritious foods available, a rich source of soluble fibre and of high quality protein. An interesting recipe to make it very yummy for the taste buds: (Black eyed beans)
- Soak the beans in water for about an hour.
- Sauté the beans in butter and an equal quantity of oil.
- Enhance in ginger garlic paste, chilli & turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and tomato puree.
- Add warm water over the blend.
- After the beans are cooked, enrich the mixture with cheese.
- Once the mixture cools down add whisked curd to it.
HAPPY EATING! (Nutritious … for sure)