To make vegetables delicious to eat is a challenging task. Here is a recipe to make raw banana browns:
- Portion the raw banana in thick round slices.
- Boil these slices (…it probably takes 10 minutes for the slices to soften). Drain the water immediately otherwise these slices will turn mushy.
- Immerse these slices in chilli, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder and garam masala … and do not forget salt! Let it rest in the masala for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle semolina over each slice.
- Pan-fry the slices for few seconds.
HAPPY EATING! (Praiseworthy … isn’t it?)
Reblogged this on mirandavoice.